Last Credit - Breakfast Of Champs album flac
Breakfast Of Champs (CD, Album).
Connect to this site. A new version of Last. Breakfast of Champions (Original Mix).
Listen free to The Champs – The 2nd Album (Ali Baba, Mau Mau Stomp and more). Discover more music, concerts, videos, and pictures with the largest catalogue online at Last. Go to artist profile.
The best study guide to Breakfast of Champions on the planet, from the creators of SparkNotes. Get the summaries, analysis, and quotes you need. Welcome to the LitCharts study guide on Kurt Vonnegut's Breakfast of Champions. Created by the original team behind SparkNotes, LitCharts are the world's best literature guides. Breakfast of Champions: Introduction. A concise biography of Kurt Vonnegut plus historical and literary context for Breakfast of Champions. Breakfast of Champions: Plot Summary. A quick-reference summary: Breakfast of Champions on a single page. Breakfast of Champions: Detailed Summary & Analysis. In-depth summary and analysis of every chapter of Breakfast of Champions.
Listen free to Lee Coombs – Breakfast of Champions (Alright All Night, Obsessional Rhythm (Lee Coombs mix) and more). Connect to this site.
Breakfast of Champions, or Goodbye Blue Monday is a 1973 novel by the American author Kurt Vonnegut. His seventh novel, it is set predominantly in the fictional town of Midland City, Ohio and focuses on two characters: Dwayne Hoover, a Midland resident, Pontiac dealer and affluent figure in the city and Kilgore Trout, a widely published but mostly unknown science fiction author. Breakfast of Champions has themes of free will, suicide, and race relations among others.
Breakfast of Champions.
BOC008: Wormroot by Breakfast of Champs Records, released 25 May 2010 1. Rene - Dummy Up feat
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||Breakfast Of Champs||2:23|
|2||Finger In The Pie
Featuring – Shrekk
|3||Rock Star 101||4:21|
|4||What Was That?||3:32|
|5||When The Bomb Drops
Featuring, Scratches [Cuts By] – DJ Illa
Featuring – Double & Big Lu*Scratches – DJ Ming
Scratches – DJ Ming
Featuring – Shamus
|9||Flip The Kill-Switch||3:44|
|10||All The Way Home
Featuring, Producer – Mr Trials*
|11||Still Nothing Changes
Featuring – PhatchanceProducer – Splytt Adams
- Copyright (c) – Nurcha Records
- Copyright (c) – Last Credit
- Distributed By – Obese Records
- Pressed By – www.dualplover.com
- Photography By [Back Booklet Photo] – Michelle Nides
- Photography By [Inside Booklet Photo] – Shrekk
- Producer, Mixed By, Mastered By, Artwork, Design, Layout – Maekism
- Written-By – A. Bruggemann* (tracks: 11), C. Waters* (tracks: 11), D. Hamblin Walker* (tracks: 6), D. Rankine* (tracks: 10), J. Moran*, L. Conway* (tracks: 6), M. Holderried*, S. Coneys (tracks: 8), S. Daniels (tracks: 2)
NotesThe final track plays for 5:11 and is followed by just under 7 minutes of silence before the hidden track “Talk Dirty” appears for the final two-and-a-half minutes of the track.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 9 330357 010898
- Matrix / Runout: www.dualplover.com NUR001 c707124 070720434N
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI LB80
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 2N11