Los Fabulosos Cadillacs - Fabulosos Calavera album flac
Los Fabulosos Cadillacs : Fabulosos Calavera,альбом, рецезия, трек-лист, mp3, тексты песен.
Get the Tempo of the tracks from Fabulosos Calavera (1997) by Los Fabulosos Cadillacs. This album has an average beat per minute of 131 BPM (slowest/fastest tempos: 92/180 BPM). See its BPM profile at the bottom of the page.
Купить в интернет-магазине профессиональной косметики.
Los Fabulosos Cadillacs is an Argentine ska band from Buenos Aires. Formed in 1985, they released their first album, Bares y Fondas (Bars and Boardinghouses), in 1986 and have since released fourteen more albums. They are one of the most influential and most-referenced rock bands of the Latin rock world. The band's sound is a mix of rock, ska, jazz, folk, reggae, funk and big band. It is also noted for its irreverent and humorous lyrics which often contain political undertones.
El Satánico Dr. Cadillac by Los Fabulosos Cadillacs. Yo Te Avise!! by Los Fabulosos Cadillacs. En Vivo, The Theater At Madison Square Garden by Los Fabulosos Cadillacs. Chau by Los Fabulosos Cadillacs. El Arte De La Elegancia De LFC by Los Fabulosos Cadillacs. View all albums . Fabulosos Calavera. 3. El Carnicero De Giles, Sueño.
Ukulele Tabs Los Fabulosos Cadillacs Fabulosos Calavera. Fabulosos Calavera by Los Fabulosos Cadillacs. Uke tabs from Fabulosos Calavera. More albums from Los Fabulosos Cadillacs. Los Fabulosos Cadillacs - El Matador (1999). 1 tab. Vasos Vacíos (1993). Artist : Los Fabulosos Cadillacs Released date : 2008 Label : Sony Music Latin. Top Fabulosos Calavera songs.
Listen to music from Los Fabulosos Cadillacs like Vasos Vacíos - Remasterizado 2008, Matador - Remasterizado 2008 & more. Find the latest tracks, albums, and images from Los Fabulosos Cadillacs. Formed 1985, their first album, Bares y Fondas came 1986. 1998 they got a Grammy for Best Latin Rock/Alternative Album. They also won the MTV Latino Video Music Award in 1994 for the single 'El Matador' – which was on the soundtracks for the movies Savages, Grosse Pointe Blank and The Matador.
Fabulosos Calavera (Spanish for Fabulous Skull) Released in 1997 is the eleventh album by Argentine band Los Fabulosos Cadillacs. This fact, however, didn't stop it for getting gold disc and latter platinum on remastering and the Carlos Gardel Award.
This album was conceived somewhere in Buenos Aires and recorded at Compass Point Studios in the Bahamas during the months of April and May of 1997, with the exception of tracks 7 and 8, which were recorded at Estudios Del Abasto Al Pasto in Buenos Aires in October 1996. No samplers of any kind were used.
Exclusive discount for Prime members. Sample this album Artist (Sample). My summation of this band for those not familiar with LFC would be a hybrid of Phish meets Rock en Espannol, meets existential gloominess amidst the exhuberant shouts of carpe diem inherent in Latin Culture. There are those that will criticize LFC for not producing more anthems, more (mas y mas) songs like Matador, Radio Criminal, Mal Bicho.
By Los Fabulosos Cadillacs. More Los Fabulosos Cadillacs. Listen to Fabulosos Calavera now. Listen to Fabulosos Calavera in full in the this site app. Play on this site.
|3||El Carnicero De Giles / Sueño||3:39|
|6||A Amigo J.V.||5:05|
|7||Hoy Llore Cancion||4:00|
|8||Calaveras Y Diablitos||4:22|
|13||A.D.R.B. (En Busca Eterna)||6:01|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – BMG Ariola Argentina S.A.
- Recorded At – Compass Point Studios
- Recorded At – Estudios Del Abasto Al Pasto
- Recorded At – Worldbeat Recording
- Mixed At – Brooklyn Recording Studio
- Mastered At – Oasis Mastering
- Accordion – Gabriel Fernández Capello (tracks: 6), K. C. Porter* (tracks: 6)
- Acoustic Guitar – Ariel Minimal
- Artwork By – Martiniano Arce
- Backing Vocals – Aníbal Rigozzi (tracks: 1, 4, 5), K. C. Porter*, Midnerely Acevedo (tracks: 8)
- Baritone Saxophone – Sergio Rotman
- Bass – Flavio Oscar Cianciarulo*
- Concert Flute – Sergio Rotman (tracks: 10)
- Contrabass – Flavio Oscar Cianciarulo*
- Cowbell – Fernando Ricciardi (tracks: 7), Gerardo Rotblat
- Design – Ariel Di Lisio, Larissa Aguado
- Djembe – Gerardo Rotblat
- Drums – Fernando Ricciardi
- Electric Guitar – Ariel Minimal
- Engineer – John Karpowich
- Executive Producer – Aníbal Rigozzi, Tomas Cookman
- Flugelhorn – Américo Bellotto* (tracks: 1 to 5, 10 to 12)
- Illustration – Flavio Cianciarulo, Gabriel Fernández Capello
- Keyboards – Mario Siperman
- Lead Vocals – Gabriel Fernández Capello, Rubén Blades* (tracks: 7)
- Mastered By – Eddy Schreyer, Gene Grimaldi
- Mixed By – David Schiffman
- Mixed By [Assistant] – Ronnie Rivera
- Percussion – Gabriel Fernández Capello (tracks: 3), Gerardo Rotblat, K. C. Porter* (tracks: 3)
- Photography – José Armetta
- Photography By – José María Cristelli
- Piano – Gabriel Fernández Capello (tracks: 3, 8, 9, 12), K. C. Porter* (tracks: 6, 10), Mario Siperman
- Producer [Artistic] – Karl Cameron Porter*
- Recorded By – Alvaro Villagra (tracks: 7), K.C. Porter*
- Synthesizer – Mario Siperman
- Tenor Saxophone – Sergio Rotman
- Timbales – Fernando Ricciardi (tracks: 7)
- Trombone – Fernando Albareda
- Trumpet – Américo Bellotto* (tracks: 1 to 5, 10 to 12), Dany Lozano*
NotesLoose translation from liner notes:
This album was conceived somewhere in Buenos Aires and recorded at Compass Point Studios in the Bahamas during the months of April and May of 1997, with the exception of tracks 7 and 8, which were recorded at Estudios Del Abasto Al Pasto in Buenos Aires in October 1996.
No samplers of any kind were used.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 7 43215 08012 2
|74321-50801-2||Los Fabulosos Cadillacs||Fabulosos Calavera (CD, Album, Gat)||BMG Argentina, Ariola||74321-50801-2||Argentina||1997|
|BVCP-6113||Los Fabulosos Cadillacs||Fabulosos Calavera (CD, Album, Promo)||BMG||BVCP-6113||Japan||1997|
|8869 732935 2||Los Fabulosos Cadillacs||Fabulosos Calavera (CD, Album, RM)||Sony BMG Music Entertainment||8869 732935 2||Colombia||2008|
|74321 50801-2||Los Fabulosos Cadillacs||Fabulosos Calavera (CD, Album)||BMG Chile S.A., Ariola||74321 50801-2||Chile||1997|
|74321 50801-4||Los Fabulosos Cadillacs||Fabulosos Calavera (Cass, Album)||BMG Music||74321 50801-4||Chile||1997|